E-Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlesManson

CharlesManson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-09-10

need help. Empty
PostSubject: need help.   need help. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 5:17 pm

my internet explorer stop opening sum sites ... it just says done but doesnt open the pages and thus i havnt checked my mail in 4 days now ... it ried to validate my windows thts abt it which itself dint work i do not ahve any viruses etc anyone have any idas?
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-09-09

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 9:13 pm

YYou may not be able to sign in because of a problem with Internet connectivity, your firewall (A security feature designed to help protect a computer from unauthorized external access. It can be hardware, software, or both) , date and time settings, proxy settings, security settings, or SSL security. The server may also be temporarily unavailable. To troubleshoot the problem here are a few things you should check first:

Check your Internet connection
Confirm that you're connected to the Internet by visiting another web site .

Check your firewall settings

Check the date and time settings

Check your Microsoft Internet Explorer proxy settings
If you can't connect to the Internet, verify that your proxy settings in Internet Explorer are correct. You may have to contact your ISP (Internet service provider. A company that provides access to the Internet) or network administrator to find out the correct settings. To clear your proxy settings in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:

Start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Clear the Automatically detect settings check box.
Click OK, and then click OK again.

Check your Internet Explorer security settings
Start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab.
In the Security section, make sure the Check for server certificate revocation check box is cleared.
In the Security section, make sure the Use SSL 2.0 and the Use SSL 3.0 check boxes are selected.
Click OK.

Reregister the SSL security libraries
On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Run.
Type each of the following commands, and then press ENTER. After each command is executed successfully, you will receive a "DllRegisterServer succeeded" message. Wait until you receive this message before continuing to the next command.

REGSVR32 softpub.dll
REGSVR32 wintrust.dll
REGSVR32 initpki.dll
REGSVR32 Rsaenh.dll
REGSVR32 Mssip32.dll
REGSVR32 Cryptdlg.dll
REGSVR32 Dssenh.dll
REGSVR32 Gpkcsp.dll
REGSVR32 Slbcsp.dll
REGSVR32 Sccbase.dll

If none of this works out, the problem is with your IE files. Download and install IE again or another browser like firefox, opera etc.

However, the system may also be giving you problems due to the windows genuine crack validation file. If none of the above problems solve your problem you will have to reinstall your OS.
Back to top Go down

need help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E-Dimension :: Social Lounge :: Music/Movies/Software/Hardware/Devices Etc.-
Jump to: