E-Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiiii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymou

hiiii Empty
PostSubject: hiiii   hiiii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 3:27 pm

so finally i got to here after a loooooonnng struggle!!!Smile cool site but damn confusing!!...u need to work on it Razz !! xox lol!
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-09-09

hiiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii   hiiii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 3:59 pm

Good that you like it. Can you tell me what exactly did you find confusing?

You're also in the Introduction section so can you please introduce yourself.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

hiiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii   hiiii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 4:32 pm

lol..ok for starters ..need to label the icons on top of the page so pl can tell where to go ..and also when ppl sign in wud be helpful to see their own name on the top of the page so they know they r in!!
secondly..make the forums more unique..like just the comments bit shud be on top not the last forum..thts y i posted here...which wasn't my intention. for other details ask charles..he knows the rest!! alien
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-09-09

hiiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii   hiiii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 5:10 pm

Yes, I can understand that you find it a bit confusing moving around in the forum as the icons don't give you the exact instructions to what they are there for. We're working on that.Also I believe you don't have much experience with forums otherwise it'll all seem pretty simple.
As for having the comments higher, this forum has some primary categories which have to be placed where they are more easily accessible. And we always do leave our comments behind after the food.
Your other suggestions have been noted and we'd appreciate any unique ideas from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii   hiiii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiiii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E-Dimension :: Social Lounge :: Introduction-
Jump to: